6 Questions To Ask The Educator When He/She Says Social Media Won’t Work For The Classroom
The original questions first appeared in a business article (6 Questions To Ask The CEO When He Says Social Media Won’t Work For His Company). But I have adapted them so they can be asked of classroom facilitators who are still apprehensive about integrating social media in their lessons.
In the last few months have you either professionally or personally:
1. Followed a mainstream topic on TV, Radio, Magazine or Newspaper?
2. Followed a mainstream topic on the Internet?
3. Visited a physical library or bookstore to look up a book or journal?
4. Googled and searched online when looking up information?
5. Used Your Peer to Peer Network via Facebook, Instant Messenger, Twitter, LinkedIn or other Social Media to get a URL to a website for information you needed?
And here is the clincher
6. So why are you still using learning methods in your classroom that you yourself have minimal response to?